On September 12, 2010, I will be burning 50 Muslim Korans to expose this wicked false religion. While America bends to Islam, every Bible-believing Christian ought to express the scriptural opinion that God "hates every false way" and that HE does NOT TOLERATE FALSE RELIGION THAT DAMNS THE SOULS OF MEN! Why not take a stand in your community, gather some Korans and feed them to the flames! Jesus Christ IS the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE, He is NOT just a teacher as the Muslims teach, but God manifest in the flesh (1 Tim. 3:16, John 1:1,14, John 10:30, 1 Tim. 2:5, etc.)
Saturday, August 21, 2010
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
I will be emailing you soon.
You will have 48 hours to respond or another winner will be chosen.
Please continue reading my blog. Thanks for entering everybody.
Sunday, April 18, 2010
Hello Friends, I would like to take a minute and recommend to you a series of DVD's called Homeschool Karate. Traditionally since my conversion nearly 30 years ago, I have avoided the martial arts. Having taken some classes when I was a teenager (boxing was my main interest at the time), I was aware of the "mystical, eastern false religion" aspect of the sport and just assumed that Martial Arts would have to be something that I stayed away from after becoming a Christian. However, a couple of years ago my wife ran across an advertisement in a homeschool magazine for a Christian Karate DVD set that emphasized the "Christian" perspective. We thought the program might be good for our children for self defense (especially considering our ministry of SP) and for discipline and exercise. As many of you are aware, I am the ultimate pessimist and assumed that these DVD's would not be completely up to the standard that I wanted in the home. I was very impressed brethren! The brother in the Lord that runs this ministry (brother Mike) had reassured me that these karate lessons would be acceptable in every way and he was honest! THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO EASTERN RELIGION IN THESE VIDEOS! THERE IS NOTHING THAT WOULD BE OFFENSIVE TO A BORN AGAIN BELIEVER ! In fact, the emphasis in these lessons is how to avoid a fight, there is none of the macho Hollywood mentality (so you moms can relax) that is normally associated with Karate. And please recognize that this business is also a form of ministry for Cross Training/ Homeschool Karate. Those involved in these DVD lessons are very good at what they do and no doubt this brother could make much more money if he would compromise his standards, allow the eastern religion slant, and take the Christianity out of the videos. I, and no doubt many others, are grateful for his being faithful to the Lord in his work that he does with Homeschool Karate. Regarding the Christianity, brother Mike references the scriptures at times throughout the DVD's and even gives a gospel message.
It has been a blessing to see my children increase in their self defense through Homeschool Karate as well as reap the numerous benefits that come with the territory such as working together as a team, leadership and following a leader, obvious body conditioning, exercise and the discipline needed as they practice as well as increased confidence. Though my children are certainly not black belt material, they have all gotten better at Karate as time progresses. Josiah (16) and Elijah (14) were recently able to instruct a boys academy in the basic stances, blocks, punches and kicks of Karate. By the way, out of the six children in the family, five do the Homeschool Karate program. This includes not just Josiah and Elijah but my 9, 12 and 23 year old girls! I heartily recommend Homeschool Karate and to my friends at Cross Training I say thank you for not leaving your Christianity at church and thank you for being honest about what you do! By the way, Homeschool Karate is not paying me for this "review," my choice to recommend them to you is because of my appreciativeness of their product! For those interested these DVD's can be purchased and you can find out more about Cross Training at www.homeschoolkarate.com. The set of Homeschool Karate DVD's is what I recommend and the price is great when you consider that you can replay the videos as much as you want.
Monday, April 5, 2010
This christian book giveaway is for Spurgeon Gold.
A book compiled by Ray Comfort. It is a brand new book.
Books about the life and ministry of "The Prince of Preachers" are not uncommon. However, Spurgeon Gold takes a unique approach. It has isolated the great preacher's deep passion for the lost, many of his powerful gospel proclamations, and his convicting exhortations to Christians to share their faith.
You will weep your way through this rich compilation.
I have a Recommended Book List here. Please check it out.
YOU MUST DO THE MANDATORY ENTRY!!!
You must leave a valid email address in your comment. This is the way you will be contacted if you win. The giveaway will end at Midnight April 20 2010 . The winner will be contacted by email and will have 24 hours to respond. If they do not respond within 24 hours another winner will be picked. The winner will be chosen using random.org I will post the winner April 22
YOU MUST DO THE MANDATORY ENTRY!!!
Monday, March 29, 2010
Finally! May apologies friends for the delay in getting this list out to you. I have had many requests for what books I recommend so here it is. Certainly I will forget some, but here are some great books to have in your home to encourage you and your family. This list is obviously in addition to the Book of Books, the Word of God!
1. Websters 1828-A must for definitions. In my opinion, all other dictionaries combined do not match this one! Available in CD format, I recommend the Hardcopy, available for about $60.
2. Strongs Concordance-I do not utilize the definitions but use this for finding specific scriptures.
3. Commentaries-I am not a fan of any modern commentaries, and even older ones from good men need to be viewed as commentaries only, NOT scripture! saying that any commentaries by Spurgeon, Wesley, Luther, Matthew Henry etc. can be helpful.
4. Kingdom of the Cults by Walter Martin
5. Kingdom of the Occult by Walter Martin
6. Naves Topical Concordance-Though I do not agree with every reference under some topics this is a helpful book.
7. AIG (Answers in Genesis)-Though these materials are not King James, AIG puts out some great materials(books, audio, DVD's etc) that are excellent regarding the creation/evolution debate.
8. Kent Hovind-Brother Kents materials are King James, and again are excellent resources.
General Non-Fiction Books
1. Memoirs of Charles Finney 1989 edition.
2. Revival Lectures by Finney
3. Crystal Christianity by Finney
4. Gipsy Smith, His Life and Work by himself
5. Backwoods Preacher by Peter Cartwright
6. Sam Jones Biography by his wife (1909 I believe)
7. Sam jones Anectodes
8. Quit Your Meanness by Sam Jones
9. Sam Jones by Walt Holcomb
10.History of the Reformation by D'abaugne
11. Life Story of William Carey by Ellis
12. Man of Devotion-Life of Francis Asbury by J. Smiley
13. Story of John Wesley By Kirlew
14. 30 Years in Hell by Bernard Fresenberg 1904
15. Young man in a Hurry- Life of William Carey
16. Christian Literature Crusade (Any biographies by this company are recommended including Horseman of the King, Biography of Wesley, etc.)
17. To Be a Pilgrim-Biography of John Bunyan
18. Robert Moffat by Deane
19. Luther by Deane
20. Wyclifee by Deane
21. Call to the Unconverted by Richard Baxter
22. Saints Everlasting Rest by Richard Baxter
23. Communicants Companaion to the Lord's Supper by Matthew Henry
24. Life and Works of William Tyndale by Cooper
25. Holy Fire For Unholy Days by Arthur Fox
26. Seven Years a Streetpreacher in San Fransisco by William Taylor
27. Here I Stand, Biography of Martin Luther
28. Valiant Pilgrim, Story of John Bunyan
29. Martyr's Mirror
30. Foxes Book of Martyrs
31. Sermons of Jeremy Taylor
32. TheDevil of Today by Chambers 1903
33. Young Christian by Jacob Abbot
34. Lectures in Revival, Ministers of Scotland 1840, reprinted by Roberts 1980
35. Man and His Message, Story of Billy Sunday by Ellis
36. The Billy Sunday Story by Thomas
37. Billy Sunday, His Tabernacles and Sawdust Trails by Thomas
38. Letters From Hell 1885
39. Repentance Explained and Enforced by J. Thornton 1823
40. Satan or Christ by Chambers 1877
41. Sermons by the Devil by Harris 1904
42. World's Greatest Preachers by Comfort
43. Spurgeon Gold by Comfort
44. Luther Gold by Comfort
45. Wesley Gold by Comfort
46. Hell's Best Kept Secret by Comfort
47. Why a Preacher and Not a Priest
48. D. L. Moody by his son
49. Sermons and Prayers by D.L. Moody
50. Mordecai Ham by E. Ham
51. Life and Story of the Hymns by Sankey
52. Christmas Evans
53. Black Belt Patriotism by Chuck Norrisorseback
54. Works of Jonathan Edwards
55. Flagellant on Horseback-Life of Brainerd
56. Life of David Brainerd by Edwards
57. Life of Adoniram Judson by his son
Also any books by the American Tract Society and the Tract society pre-1920.
My next post will be good Christian Fiction and childrens books. I hope this list helps!